Sharing files with QuickShare File Server
Do you want to send or receive files, photos, musics and videos to or from your friends, but bothering of the email's file size limit, bothering of uploading large files to a remote server, and bothering of spending hours on configuring your own ftp or http server?
Let QuickShare File Server help you!
QuickShare File Server is a easy to use file sharing software helps you build your own file server. Users could access your server through web browsers or FTP client softwares (In most case, they need not to install any extra softwares). Users could send or receive large files to or from you. You could create account and set password to protect your files.
The only necessary configuration is that you should set the server root, which is the main directory you want to share.
|Choose server root|
The default FTP command port is 8021, users could access your ftp server by url "ftp://YourIP:8021".
The default HTTP port is 8080, users could access your http server by url "http://YourIP:8080".
- File sharing
Do you want to share photos, videos, musics and other files to your friends or workmate?
- Email issues
When you send file via email, but it's too big or the type is not allowed by the email system.
- Transfer large files
IM tools (such as MSN) transfers large files slowly and cannot be resumed after a broken connection.
- Authentication(Protected) access
Do you want to share files with friends with password protection?
- Not to be an expert at http or ftp server setup
Do you want to have your own ftp or http file server but bothering of the complicated configuration?
- Send or receive files without stay beside computer
After setting up QuickShare File Server, your users can upload or download files at anytime, even you are not besiding your computer.
- Sharing files with group of people
Use QuickShare File Server, you need not to send files to peoples one by one.
- Do not want to drag big files from one folder to another for sharing.
With QuickShare File Server's powerful virtual folder function, you will not need to drag files any more.
- Sharing files with people who use different operating systems or they do not want to install client softwares.
- Quick to setup, easy to use, no complicated configs.
For beginners, what's necessary is to specify a directory for downloads and uploads, and a helpful setup wizard is provided. For advanced users, many detailed settings (accounts, virtual folders, server ports, etc) can be customized.
- File Transfer between different operating system (Windows/Mac/Linux/Unix, etc).No matter what the client OS is, as long as it has a web browser or a ftp client software. Almost every OS has these installed.
- Supports virtual folders.
Fed up with moving large files to server root or change server root? Virtual folders can help you. Just map the real folders you want to share to virtual folders.
- Anonymous access and password protection are both supported.
For conveniency, you can allow anynone accessing to your shared files. For security, you can create accounts and set passwords. You can specify the reading, writing, ftp accessing and http accessing attributes for each account.
- Full customizeable http template.
You can design your own cool template. And we also provide some beautiful templates for your selection (Screenshot).
- Monitor users activities with logs (Screenshot), statistics (Screenshot).
- Support most popular web browsers and download softwares.QuickShare File Server has been tested on as much tools as possible (View detailed tools list). However, as QuickShare File Server is being implemented compliance with standards (detailed standard), other tools not listed are probably supported.
- Supports resuming and multithread transfer. More efficiency!
- Supports transfer big files size over than 4G byte. You can share files as big as you want.
- Supports all basic FTP commands, plus more features, such as passive mode, resuming of file transfers.